The second Friction Free Meetup was arranged as a C-Level Manufacturing Roundtable at Slush on 5 December 2018. The meetup gathered ten thought leaders from manufacturing ecosystem and it was co-hosted by Jakamo and Microsoft.
The topic of the meetup was: Changing the status quo in the manufacturing ecosystem – How should manufacturing executives prepare themselves for digital transformation?
The main focus in the discussion was how should leaders in the manufacturing ecosystem change their mindset of supply chain management and transform it into digital? The software is eating the world and manufacturing leaders need to eat software. That’s why the winners will be the companies who are capable to jump into the next paradigm of connected, flexible and dynamic software architecture. It’s crucial to keep a clear vision and find the right solutions for specific problems.
The game will be changed in the supply chain, again. By gaining the transparency and visibility in your supply network you will be one of the winners in the future.
The participants of the roundtable:
- Eszter Dean, Sourcing Office Manager, Alfa Laval
- Tero Hottinen, Director, Emerging Digital Business, Cargotec
- Pia Kantola, COO, HMD
- Pertti Korhonen, Industrial Advisor, Investor
- Tanya Marvin-Horowitz, Managing Partner, Cap A Partners
- Mårten Mickos, CEO, HackerOne
- Olli Nastamo, SVP, Operational Excellence, Outotec
- Kimmo Rauma, VP, Danfoss
- Janne Sipilä, Senior Enterprise Planner Manager, Microsoft
- Anssi Uitto, CEO & Co-founder, Jakamo
- Moderator: Jarl Matti Anttila, CMO & Co-founder, Jakamo
Thank you all of the rich and inspiring dialogue!
We had an opportunity to interview all participants personally as well. The interviews will be published in Friction Free Community in upcoming weeks. Join the community and stay updated!
- Supplier Collaboration Redefined – A Viessmann Case Study with Jakamo
- How to get started with supplier sustainability?
- Procurement Jobs of the Future: Pioneering Supplier Experience and Sustainable Supply Chain Roles
- Unlock Jakamo Docs – User Guides, Technical Documentation, and FAQs await
- Introducing the Supplier Master Data Module