Darekon is a family-owned manufacturing company delivering contract manufacturing of medical equipment and industrial electronics. The company’s versatile services cover the whole lifetime of the products it manufactures, from production to maintenance and spare part supplies. Darekon is an employer of over 400 employees, company has four plants in Finland, one in Poland, and one in Sweden.
Darekon has recognized the importance of their supplier experience which is affecting supply chain productivity and end-customer satisfaction. The decision to integrate Jakamo with their Monitor ERP will increase the effectiveness of the end-to-end purchasing process, gain transparency in the supply chain, and improve the interaction with the strategic suppliers.
“We are expecting many different benefits in our entire value chain. Increased transparency, improved communication, and gained automation enables us to work in an effective, sustainable, and more comfortable way,” says Teppo Pitkänen, Supply Chain Director at Darekon.
We warmly welcome a great manufacturing company, Darekon, and their all suppliers into the Supplier Experience Platform – Jakamo.
- Supplier Collaboration Redefined – A Viessmann Case Study with Jakamo
- How to get started with supplier sustainability?
- Procurement Jobs of the Future: Pioneering Supplier Experience and Sustainable Supply Chain Roles
- Unlock Jakamo Docs – User Guides, Technical Documentation, and FAQs await
- Introducing the Supplier Master Data Module