Think manufacturing — and odds are workplace collaboration isn’t the first topic that springs to mind. But Jarl Matti Anttila and Anssi Uitto, co-founders of Jakamo, want to change that.
Based in Seinäjoki, Finland, Jakamo provides an online collaboration platform that promises to help manufacturing companies improve their supply chain productivity. By connecting customers and suppliers in manufacturing industries, it creates a digital channel for interaction that Anttila described as a secure way that’s faster and easier than email.
Read the whole CMS Wire article.
- How to get started with supplier sustainability?
- Procurement Jobs of the Future: Pioneering Supplier Experience and Sustainable Supply Chain Roles
- Unlock Jakamo Docs – User Guides, Technical Documentation, and FAQs await
- Introducing the Supplier Master Data Module
- Jakamo’s Formula to Unleash a Revolutionary Culture