Leif Bohlin, CEO at Unifaun, has joined Jakamo’s board of directors. He has spent his whole career within the field of supply chain both in the manufacturing and consultancy industry. For the last 20 years, he has been providing SaaS-solutions for the supply chain.
“We need to understand that technological hype is a fact, it’s part of our society and our daily life. It will affect all industries including the manufacturing industry. The digital transformation needs to start from the company’s core competence, core business, what is relevant for your company, your organization, and your culture. Be curious, be open for new technologies, have the radar on, and be selective.”
Check out the whole interview from Jakamo’s Online Magazine Friction Free Community!
- How to get started with supplier sustainability?
- Procurement Jobs of the Future: Pioneering Supplier Experience and Sustainable Supply Chain Roles
- Unlock Jakamo Docs – User Guides, Technical Documentation, and FAQs await
- Introducing the Supplier Master Data Module
- Jakamo’s Formula to Unleash a Revolutionary Culture