Jakamo has been selected as the winner of service business line in Junior Chamber International Finland’s Productive Idea Competition in Area C. The winning ideas from four Finnish regions will continue to the evaluation of a national jury. The national winner will be announced in the New Business Event of Chamber of Commerce in Helsinki on 26 November 2015.
The jury believes that Jakamo is a new innovative information sharing method in the manufacturing industries. Jakamo connects customers with suppliers in the same service. The idea has the potential for global expansion.
Jarl Matti Anttila (Jakamo), Anssi Uitto (Jakamo) and Ville Lahti (JCI).
Additional information and material
Jarl Matti Anttila
Head of Marketing, Co-founder
+358 41 439 2582
- ABB Smart Power automates and standardizes supply chain processes
- Škoda Transtech is increasing the effectiveness in the supply chain
- Supply Chain Management and Digital Transformation: the Past and the Present
- KPI sharing through BI Integration
- Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe is targeting a significant leap in the supplier experience