Great news! Jakamo has been awarded with a place on the list of 20 most promising Finnish startups by Talouselämä. We’re really thankful for this recognition.
An expert jury assigned by Talouselämä newpaper selected a list of 20 most promising startup companies in Finland for the fourth time. The jury was chaired by Mr. Keith Selverang, CEO at Technopolis Plc. Jury members included Mr. Sami Lampinen, founder of venture capital company Inventure, Ms. Tarja Teppo, partner at Cleantech Invest, Mr. Riku Asikainen, a business angel activist, Mr. Jukka Häyrynen, director at Tekes – the Finnish Funding Agency for Innovation, Mr. Kasper Suomalainen, chairman of Aaltoes student organisation, and Ms. Saara Koho, journalist at Talouselämä.
The jury emphasised international operations of the startups and possibilities for rapid growth. There has to be growing markets for stratup’s products also outside Finland. Knowhow of the team, experience of founders, and the impact of board members and funders were also among the selection criteria.
For more information:
Jarl Matti Anttila
Head of Marketing, Co-founder
+358 41 439 2582
The list of 20 most promising startups in Finland published by Talouselämä.
- ABB Smart Power automates and standardizes supply chain processes
- Škoda Transtech is increasing the effectiveness in the supply chain
- Supply Chain Management and Digital Transformation: the Past and the Present
- KPI sharing through BI Integration
- Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe is targeting a significant leap in the supplier experience