Hydoring is one of the leading hydraulics manufacturers from Finland. The company designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains hydraulic cylinders, power units, valve blocks, and central lubrication systems – tailored to customers’ specifications. The production range also includes standard hydraulic cylinders and units.
Hydoring has decided to automatize its purchase order process to improve the collaboration with its suppliers. The company has successfully used Lean System ERP since 2013 and now the ERP will be integrated with Jakamo through standard APIs.
“Our target is to make a significant improvement in the supplier experience. We will increase the automatization of the purchase order flow, gain information transparency and improve the communication with our suppliers. When the daily routines of the supplier collaboration are relieved with Jakamo, Hydoring will have hopefully even more dramatic benefits when being able to have more thoughts on strategic sourcing activities. At the end of the day, our end-customers will see the positive results of the improved supply chain collaboration”, says Mikko Mellanen, ICT Specialist at Hydoring Oy.
We warmly welcome a great manufacturing company, Hydoring, and all its suppliers into the Jakamo Supplier Experience Platform!
- ABB Smart Power automates and standardizes supply chain processes
- Škoda Transtech is increasing the effectiveness in the supply chain
- Supply Chain Management and Digital Transformation: the Past and the Present
- KPI sharing through BI Integration
- Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe is targeting a significant leap in the supplier experience