Timo Rossi is leading the user-centric strategic design operations at Jakamo. He is a sustainable development-oriented design & business strategist, patent-awarded innovator and interdisciplinary designer specialized in product & service design, concepts, business models and value chains.
“When you are solving a very complex supply chain information sharing and collaboration issues in the manufacturing sector, it’s impossible to think that we as a software vendor know everything of our users’ life. We need to go to our users, talk with them, co-design with them, interview them in their own office to get understanding about their context. Only in this way we can make something that is really improving their daily work like saving time, improving employee satisfaction and so on. All our customers can give feedback to us – we are calling them, meeting them, and asking them what we can do even better related to serve their daily challenges.”
- ABB Smart Power automates and standardizes supply chain processes
- Škoda Transtech is increasing the effectiveness in the supply chain
- Supply Chain Management and Digital Transformation: the Past and the Present
- KPI sharing through BI Integration
- Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe is targeting a significant leap in the supplier experience