Bronto Skylift is a trusted global supplier of truck-mounted aerial platforms. They design, manufacture, sell and service appliances for rescue and firefighting, as well as for industrial access. The company’s headquarters and production plants are situated in Finland. Bronto Skylift is a part of Japan-based Morita Holdings Corporation.
The procurement organization of Bronto Skylift is changing the focus from manual operative work to strategic development-oriented work. The company is using Lean System ERP, which will be integrated with Jakamo through standard APIs.
“We have decided to improve the overall supplier experience by implementing Jakamo as our supplier collaboration platform. Our target is to increase the effectiveness of purchasing and improve supplier quality management through process digitalization. At the end of the day the new way of working will bring a significant performance improvement both for us and our suppliers, and gain end-customer satisfaction”, says Tomi Malpakka, Sourcing Development Engineer from Bronto Skylift.
We warmly welcome a great manufacturing company, Bronto Skylift, and all its suppliers into the Jakamo Supplier Experience Platform!
- ABB Smart Power automates and standardizes supply chain processes
- Škoda Transtech is increasing the effectiveness in the supply chain
- Supply Chain Management and Digital Transformation: the Past and the Present
- KPI sharing through BI Integration
- Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe is targeting a significant leap in the supplier experience