Jakamo is a cloud based collaboration platform for manufacturing companies. As a fast-growing startup company we serve companies in over 40 countries. Companies like ABB, Valmet and Outotec are using Jakamo for supplier collaboration. Our customers have a growing need to integrate Jakamo to their internal systems (ERP, PDM, ECM etc.). This includes partnering with major enterprise software vendors like Microsoft and SAP in order to connect with their ecosystems.
We are looking for a top-notch full stack software developer to build scalable API integrations and incredible web applications. As a product company, our success is dependent on having a great product including a collection of well designed, reliable and scalable API integrations / connectors linking Jakamo with customers’ internal systems. You will be mostly working on the core product with the main focus on API development and integrations. As an experienced overall player, you will have a great impact in Jakamo´s growth and success.
Tampere is preferred location for the position but Seinäjoki or Vaasa are possible options too.
– Design and build new API integrations to link Jakamo to our customers’ internal systems (ERP, PDM, ECM, etc.)
– Design and build a robust Jakamo Connector Framework together with your colleagues
– Build new features to the core product with opportunity to work with a variety of languages and technologies
– Support testing during system verification
– Work closely with the whole Jakamo team and our customers to design and build delightful and appealing product experiences
– Be one of the key persons planning and affecting the product strategy regarding the connectivity of Jakamo
– First and foremost, we’re looking for a smart and passionate developer who can get stuff done
– 3+ years of relevant experience
– Experience on planning and building APIs using a variety of technologies, including XML, REST, SOAP, HTTP, and JSON
– Willing to learn new technologies, care about ways of working and always want to improve
– You love the product you work on and you want to work with other people who feel the same
– Good debugging and problem solving skills
– Innovative and fearless fast learner
– You care deeply about UX, design and simplicity
– You know ERP, PDM, ECM or other enterprise software used by manufacturing companies and how they integrate with external systems
– Experience working on large scale, complex and distributed applications with a maintainable and reusable component architecture
– Knowledge of authentication protocols like SAML2, Oauth2 and OpenID
– Experience working on Linux servers
– Experience with Node.js, React and Websockets
– Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
– Good collaboration skills
We are a fast growing startup company creating a truly new way of collaboration in manufacturing industries. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing manufacturing professionals around the world a solution that radically improve and accelerate the collaboration between customers and suppliers. Jakamo has been selected twice to be one of the top-20 startup companies listed by Talouselämä (2015 & 2016). And since we’re still a startup, you get to be a big part of a small team with a very broad impact. If you like to work with cool technologies, take pride of your work and don’t shy away from a challenge, we might have the right opportunity for you!
Send your application, CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org.