The extended description of the personal data file in compliance with the Personal Data Act (523/1999) of Finland, Section 10 and 24
USER REGISTER OF THE JAKAMO SERVICE
1 NAME OF THE PERSONAL DATA FILE
User Register of the Jakamo Service
Business ID: 2475188-8
3 CONTACT INFORMATION
Postal and street address: Jakamo Limited, Keskuskatu 10 C 18, 60100 Seinäjoki, FINLAND
Contact person: CEO Anssi Uitto
Phone: +358 40 527 3844
4 PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Customer service
- Communication, billing and other customer relationship management
- Direct marketing
- Executing and verifying transactions, identification and other system maintenance
- Provision and protection of the service
- Product and service development
- Inquiries and research activities
5 CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The register may contain the following personal data regarding the users of the Jakamo Service:
- Name and photograph
- Email address, phone number and other contact details
- Data subject’s job description and position
- Username, password, internet protocol (IP) address, location, language, currency, log information and other information needed for customer service, customer relationship management or system maintenance
6 REGULAR SOURCES OF DATA
Data is collected from the data subject theirself, from the Jakamo Service and from other reliable sources.
7 REGULAR DISCLOSURE OF DATA AND TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE EU OR EEA
Data shall not be disclosed regularly to third parties outside the Jakamo Service. Data can be transferred outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) only in compliance with the Personal Data Act (523/1999) of Finland.
Because the Jakamo Service is an online information sharing service, a user may view data subject’s name, photograph, contact details and other relevant data via the Jakamo Service outside the EU or the EEA, if the user is located outside the EU or the EEA.
8 PRINCIPLES OF DATA SECURITY
The Jakamo Service is protected with password. Every user must register, and users are identified by personal username and password.
The servers and backup files are in premises that are locked and have passage control.
9 DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
A data subject shall have
- the right of access to the data on theirself in the register, or to a notice that the register contains no such data. The controller may charge for the provision of access to the data, if less than one year has passed since the previous instance of providing the data subject with access to data.
- the right to request that the controller rectifies, erases or supplements such personal data contained in the register which is erroneous, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete as regards the purpose of the processing.
- the right to prohibit the controller to process personal data for purposes of direct advertising, distance selling, other direct marketing, market research, opinion polls, public registers or genealogical research.
Anyone who wishes to exercise the above mentioned rights, shall make a request to the controller by a personally signed or otherwise comparably verified document or by appearing personally in the premises of the controller.